Dec 20, 2010

homy home + internet

dear m.,
finally!!!!
I have internet...

Christmas is in the air. and thanks to all the snow in antwerp I actually feel like it.
every year I am surprised again by the passing of time and change of seasons. when i went in november to germany all the trees were golden and lost their leafs and whoop we are covered in snow and the year is gonna end. strange strange. one question remains: is it the buzzynes of a kind of grown up life which disconnects me with the change of seasons or life in this grey grey city.

well well
anyway

i always look forward and fear christmas at the same time. usually is the most stressful time in the year. exames, jury to be prepared. presents to be bought. cookies to be baked. and this year i'm in charge of the christmas eve dinner! my mum has to work so I'll cook. I guess childhood is officially gone by that.

i send you a sneak peak of the book i do for uni at the moment.



my craft pics have yet to been taken , so a bit more patients and i send you what made during advents time.

trukloads of kisses
for you
s.

No comments:

Post a Comment