Nov 27, 2011

hallo again

it's almost half a year since we posted here, so i decided it's time for a new start.
Well what happend in between... quite alot i have to say..

i try, kind of, to grow up. means: earning my own living. And i have to say, even it's quite a change, it went smoothly. i found my jobs quit fast, and till now i could pay everything on my own evn insurance and stuff. sometimes it shoks me to not be my parents little girl anymore and to stand on my own to feet. but yay for me , i manage. that's good news, which i didn't had a few month ago.

i also started a second study. i'll become a teacher. even if i don't really like to be a student, it's maybe a chance to mix my love for art and children.

that's kind of it. i wasn't verry creative lately, even if i have some ideas in mind. still figuerrng out what to do with a master in fine arts. i helped my boyfriend every now and than to had stich things for his school. and i made some jam... so fare my cooking creativety. plum-cocoa-cinamon, grapefruite-mint, mango-peach, appel-pear-ginger, sweet-sour pumpkin... that's it.

but today after a long time ( a full timetabel at both sides makes it hard to meet up often, especially just the two of us) we managed to come together and have fun together. means nagging over things we aren't so verry good in and making things. in the pictures you can see, the super nice self-sawn wood candelholder. you cut and i hold the wood. even my m. likes it. i also stole some flowers and greens from your garden. black berries, hortensia, some holly and other greens make a beautiful bouquet on our bedroom tabel, next to a new alarme clock. you can also see the advent calender i made for m over our bed. each day he get`s a foto of the past months we spend together.



.


not so verry exiting news lately:)
what about you
do you think we shoud try again to share more here, especially since we don't see each other everyday anymore
kisses s.

sorry for teh blurry pics, it's quite late..

No comments:

Post a Comment