Apr 4, 2011

... and mokka!

Dear S.,

today I made the most heavy cake ever- bisquit with mokka-buttercreme.
You wouldn't have liked it- and it was even very heavy for me. But N. and I both felt like this kind of treat to start into the new week.
here are some pictures: The cake looks so incredibly old-fashioned! Like in those awful
70's cook book photographs...
It tasted nice though, just very traditional and rich.




(the plates come from a vintage market in Dresden)

mokka the second:
Charlie and I performed some shadow puppet art yesterday night. I got quite a lot of scratches and bites, but she just loves to play with me. So funny, she really finds that I am the one to play with and she attacks me out of the blue if she wants to wrestle or play catch or poesbal. With N. she never does that- apparently she is the one to be nice to in our house, according to Charlie :)





as you said in your last post, we didn't see each other a lot, lately. But it doesn't matter: I know that you are around, I know that you are busy, and- the foremost thing- I know that you are happy. It is such a joy to see you enter the room with this very special expression of happiness on your face!

Much love,

m.

No comments:

Post a Comment