Apr 18, 2011

copycat

Dear S.,

post n°100- yay!

Two sets of photos for you today.
I am in Austria right now, for a week, during a part of my Easter holiday. (which is not actually a holiday for me, writing on my Ba-work, an Ma-presentation and so on.. also, I fell ill, my throat is a field of horror. Also, all my family members are wanting to see me at least once, but if you have a huge family, that is a looot of once's.)

ok, but here are some images from my home town:






I spent some wonderful hours with my dear friend H. We just spent 7 hours talking- I loved it. Time with friends is vital.
Yesterday, I picked her up and we watched the sun set from a hill/mountain (for Belgians might consider it a mountain :p). This is what you see on the pics, obviously.

And now the second set of photos:
The result of my copycat-action some time ago.
I've always loved your short black dress with the press-buttons in the back. I've worn it all the time when you left it with me while you were in Portugal :)
So I decided to make one myself.





Quite happy about it, it is one of the few home-made things I actually wear a lot!
my dear, my writing sucks today, I feel a little feverish- I'll leave it with this

love,

m

No comments:

Post a Comment