Jan 18, 2011

random

Dear S.,

some random photos only, for today.
The uni- papers are completely claiming my brain. Right now, Virginia Woolf's Orlando is going through a poststructuralist and feminist cross-examination. Next monday it has to be finished.

so, here's me with Orlando and the good old black cat:



what a discovery: 14 complete sets of collector's tea dishes hidden in the cupboard! I almost felt like crying when I made the discovery. My family and I started to clean up grandma's stuff. I'll try to make better photos still.







This year's favorite winter food: Pommegranate!



"Januar- Frühling" is what the news stations call the weather right now. it's about ten degrees outside and it feels sooo nice!
Yesterday we had a fantastic sundown:








This is the same place about a week ago:



Tomorrow I'll take the train back to Belgium. Weird, after being at home for a whole month! I am looking forward to seeing you all, though.

Love,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment