Mar 20, 2011

Randomness

dear M.,
my life is really random those days...
I feel like on a roller coaster of feelings.
I guess the things happens in japan touches every one of us. I never checked so often the online news than in the past week. I cant even imagine what it feels like for the people in japan. and every thing i want to say just seems not enough.

it also reminds me that we have to become more aware of nuclear energy and the danger behind it. I already wrote about the topic in november after i've been on a anti nuclear energy demonstration. So please everyone: get more aware of it. for the germans of the readers, this is a webside of the german anti nuclear energy movement: http://www.ausgestrahlt.de/. it can help you to inform yourself about what you can do about it.

There is so much happening right now. than also the revolutions in north africa keep my mind buzzy. I have been to marroco and tunesia and really love this area and hope for everyone that the situation afterwards is better than the one before.

Besides the world news there hase been alot of private action around.
a trip to germany, to meet family and friends, also in theire lifes there is a constant up and down of feelings and now that i feel quiete strong i tried to support as much as possible. than coming back to belgium and trying to reorganise my life little by little, because all at a sudden i have to keep two buzzy schedule in mind... well that speeks for it self i guess. and even if it is by times hard it also makes me incredebly happy . this weekend my uni had open day, and my mom came to visit me and have a look around school. it's my 4th year there so by now she nows alot of people there. and yesterday night you and n and g met here for a gals of wine ( and to try those super nice ginger cookies you made, mhmmm). iT's always nice to have her around but also intense. we had loads of hot chocolate, koffie, nice pastry, food and wine. of course we went shopping, too.

i got a mortar ( late christmas present), found a beautyfull bottle ( which looks good next to ganesha) on the frieday market and also frames ( i build an collection of empty frames, maybe because i studie painting so there are enough pictures in my life, i also don't hang them but lean them against the wall).





a special coffee called paris hilton, an old old backery( 125 years old) called goossens, isn't the madonna just nice in the shop, with fantatsic raisin bread and one of my all time favorites: gummibären ( i also love smarties, it's kinde of the same colour sheme..)




And some more pics of the last week: an old old doll i got for my birth, my god mother made it for me it's called Kasperle. the cover of a great childrens book. and a pot i made in ceramics. it's for garlic, which is called in dutch (koof-) look, and in english you read it " look" so it's funny for me i don't now if anybody else gets it ...








the first lady bird landed on my hand this year so i guess spring really is knocking on the door. probably i forgot a bout loads of things i wanted to write here, but well i'll return to post them.
now i need to eat yoghurt ..after 4 days of croissants, gummiebears and french fries...
kisses
s

No comments:

Post a Comment