Mar 14, 2011

random > none

Dear S.,

today I had to choose between a rather random/weird post vs no post. random it is!


First-ever home made Tortellini, filled with champignons and Ravioli filled with ricotta and spinach. (yet again: oh how I wish I finally knew how to take good pictures! also: the Tortellini should have looked nicer, to begin with. oh well.)



Lovely spring salad: chicoree (witloof), orange filets, chopped almonds, strawberries, a simple vinegrette of the fresh excess orange juice and white wine vinegar.


Ideal sunday study.






2 new fabrics from Ikea! I love them. Planning a tote bag. But that's the problem these days, I don't get much further than the planning. Too much work for Uni, I'm getting a little stressed with my Ba-Paper. Which is good in a way, because now I'm really into it.

Love!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment