Sep 3, 2010

children food

hey
i decided to make severral entries.
this one is about children food.
When my brother and I were kids, and my mom didn't work jet, she would cook kind of children food durring the week, and some "proper" food on the weekends when my father would join for lunch. This included pancakes every tuesday. Mama would make the dough and I stood the whole time at the oven to bake them, because my brother thought that mine were better ( thin and light) . The biggest fun was of course to eat it with the hands...

... this day was also called pig food day.
Another favorite was and is, rice with curry mosterd sauce , a boiled egg and some carrot salad ( now you might know where my carrot cravings are coming from), well on the picture below you can see my usual problem with matching socks...

This picture is not really what i wanted to write a bout: the all time classic, spaghetti with ketchup and cheese. O,k it sounds grose. Guess you need to grow up with it to like it. But well, I love it. This is some chineese instant noodle soup, which I like on cold days every now and than, for it warmth and spicieness. There are also the organic green tea noodles I gave to you. And some ginger which is good for any soup, to prevent a cold during the frostie time of the year which seems to have started really early this year.







No comments:

Post a Comment