Aug 7, 2010

some pics, the story will be added later on

dear m.,
as i said, the story comes...
back at my parents, after a week of searching without finding. still without a nest, I really become unpatient. I want to start mindgames of how I will arange furniture and how my life will feel in the new place.
first thing I did here was baking, who wonders. To comfort my family and as well myself.
the pictures are aout Kirmes , some village traditional parade. I 'll tell about all the rituals around it later.


than some twin and siames twin plums.




and of course "ahoi brause", some candy -powder wich tickels on your tongue if you like it from your hand palms or you can add water and it's limonade... loads of different tastes. my favorite is waldmeister. and i always have to think about the scene in the movie"die Blechtrommel" , in which the main character puts the powder into the bellybutton of his maid, spits in it, so it becomes all bubbely and sparcling and than liks it of... a while later she' s pregnant...
ok these was already alot more than i wanted to write. Now i have to help mum to make pizza, big family dinner tonight, everyone will show holliday fotos .
I sent you a truckload of kisses
s.

No comments:

Post a Comment