Nov 9, 2010

FOOD!!

Dear M.,

one week of germany ... all about food.
I get even more obsessive.
First I had a delicious salad at my aunts place, some wine and keeping up talking.

and than I went of to berlin... first time!!!
and tried out alot of new things.
For exampel: draggon fruit ( tasts a bit like kiwi) , a hallumi burger, curry wurst (I had to try it because it's typical for berlin, not my favorite), dried guava, mulberry, papaya and cumquats, iced tea south american style : matcha brause, green tea berry cacke... and so on
my friend j. also made me a late ( as the tradition) birthday present, I was alowed to go crazy in a chocolat shop in düsseldorf ... I got muscat-rum-vanilla cocoa, vanilla-wild strawberry sugar, alot of pralines and suggary rose leaves... love it












the vöner= vegetarian döner singn is for you
kisses
s.

No comments:

Post a Comment