Nov 11, 2010

sneezy

Dear S.,

I'm really impressed with the engagment around the Castor transports in Germany! It is so utterly dumb to just ignore the obvious dangers of these final nuclear waste storage plans.. Come on, you just need to apply a little logic to see that their plan sucks! -->

Yet I find it such a great sign to see that (some) people do actually still care. And some political activism really suits you! you should do that more often. and take me with you. The last political activity I joined was an anti-fascism demonstration last year.

ok, now something about what I've been doing today: sneezing.
and some sewing works around that topic, ziezo:







I just got tired of the view of the tissue box and packs lying about. So I covered them :)
And I discoverd, that sewing 3-D corners is not easy at all.

Yesterday I also crafted a little something to organize my working place. It is a sort of ribbon you can pin paper on to, including some holders for pens and stuff. I'm afraid it's not all too visible on the picture, as it is black on dark wood.



See you later, for some "festive" activities to celebrate St. Martins day! (I'm completely ingoring the fact that today is a public holiday in Belgium. )

yours,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment