May 4, 2011

Frühling im Mund. Und Schokolade.

Dear S.,

2nd post today! trying to keep up with you :p

Sooo, my friend P. came over today and we made...
Sachertorte!







P. spent the first semester of this Uni-year in Vienna and learned to know (and love!) our Austrian Konditorei world. For quite some time we'd planned to bake a Sachertorte ourselves- (oh, I just noticed that I presumed you all knew what Sachertorte is; it is the most famous Austrian chocolate cake. Expensive, exclusive, extrachocolatey)
-so, today we finally met up and tried our luck. It was not like the original in texture, ours was a little too light, but the taste came quite close :)
Anyways, it is a lovely chocolate cake.


Also, we (S. and M.) finished the last step of our Elderflowersyrup today- we bottled it. WEll, we did not exactly use bottles, just jam-jars. Our title for the project:



Frühling im Mund- springtime in your mouth.


Also, next to all these seemingly irrelevant, procrastinating actions (which they are not actually, these things are just vital for me), I have worked concentratedly on my Ba-paper. yes.

see you soon :)

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment