May 23, 2011

so this is grass.

Dear S.,

you know what I haven't posted in a long time? right, pictures of the garden project!

So, we do have luscious soft green grass, everywhere. we cut another dead tree. I really love the rough work with wood. We had tulips and narcissus around easter, but of course they are dead by now. There are new flower bulbs of Dahlias and gladiolus in the ground, we are expecting them any day now (though I doubt they will actually come out, since the neighbour cat is using our flower-bed as his litter box, lovely). The hortensia survived the cutting of its neighbouring tree and will start to flower in about a week's time, I guess.




Ok, so, this was again a very interesting entry on our garden. great, huh?
(excuse my sarcasm, I'm about to leave for the dentist who will hopefully relieve my from my horrible toothache).
No but seriously, this garden means a lot to me. I really enjoy seeing the Tikis go outside and stir a bit with things. I love the physical aspects of working in it, it makes me feel good, worthwhile, strong and helps my mind breathe.

After my exams, I will make lampions and garlands to decorate it. And have a picnic in the grass. Are you in?

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment