May 25, 2011

Hickups

hey my dear,
well now it's my tur to write just befor i'll go to the doc. .
Cramps... in my stomach, something typical for this time of the year. but still it got so fare that i don't wanna eat anymore and this is a very alarming thing, as I love to eat.

and still this post is mainly about food. ;)

I'm of coffee to protect my stomach a bit, but when i was still drinking a lot of coffee i had this on... A glas coverd inside with white chocolate, and than coffe in it so it will melt slowly- mhmmm..good memories. good that i love tea also, because that's all i'm drinking and for a part eating right now.


and now i tell you why i call this post hickup. it's as if i have hickups of joy and happienes in all this stress. there is alot of schoolwork for me and my dear one but in between i manages to make my ultimately happy. and this includes alot of food.
it feels somehow decadent ;). last thursday after a long stressy day we went eating out. we just didn't feel like cooking something. so we went to a small cozy marrocan place and had honestly good tajine. which was also a stupid idea regarding my stomache but hey at his moment i just didn't care. afterwards we went for a fast drink. the whole day this giant zepelin wnet around in the air of antwerp. it was pretty unexpected to see this giant air boat.



well friday the two of us went to gent. he was already there at his sisters and i went later by train, because i first had to work. some really nice food, and now i now his family and am quite reliefed, everything went good. the weekend we spent at his childhood home. it's nice to see where someone is coming from. and super nice to have a quiet home with a garden for a day to write those to papers. while m. was of for work the two cats and two chickens were my company. i stole their eggs the next morning to make pancakes.
back in antwerp we cleand his whole appartement and changed a few things. than i headed back to work and he took good care of me... cooking a delicious meal. tunafish caspaciou ( how ever this is written), tomate crevette and fish soup. mhhmm.



I don't have a garde just al ittle terasse so these are my plants, doin quiet wel, and i like the hart shaped potato, which became decortion...


well that's it. i enjoyed to come over to your palce yesterday evening since i'm a part of two it's not happening all the time anymore ;).
let see what the doc is saying...
kisses
s

No comments:

Post a Comment