Jul 29, 2010

I blueberry you back

Dear M.,
before I forget: I love the Dirndel!!!! please bring it to antwerp and wear it every now and than.

I stay a bit longer in Germany than I expected. And I get weird by it. It's really strange to become a child again every time I enter my parents house. This strange weather made me ill. Litteraly. Caughing and have a blocked nose... . So sleeping became my favorite thing to beat time dead ( can you say this in english ?) . On plus, I have been in hospital yesterday, not for myself but to be some support. Hanging around in long, dark, cold corridors. Not knowing what will happend and if everything is going to be fine. Realizing how preciouse life is...
and how lucky I am to have time for all those little things which make me smile .

Food makes me smile a lot, blueberries, peaches, cherries...
[I don't know why my pc turns certain pics and how to change that ]

And some leather experiments:
an owl ( I think it'll become a brooch )
and some decoration for my sketch-book

That's it for the moment..., summer is slow. And I learn to give me the lazyness my body demants.

I send you kisses to Ö
oh and those bluberry ravioli mhmnjamnjam
S.

1 comment:

  1. OMG i love your owl! it is soooo nice! where can I buy?

    ReplyDelete