Jul 5, 2010


Ma chère M.,
well my french lessons are ages ago so I hope it means my dear M. and not my flesh M..
Will you two went to paris, I went catsitting as I promissed. Partly I played with charlie and partly I try to go on stiching the skirt. The photos are an atempt to shoot charlie while playing with her favorite toy. But the battery died and before it was to slow for this little package of energy. These are the pictures taken. little ghost kitten and rainbow ribbon. That you wont miss her to much. Without having read the letter for all the catsitters I directly went to the bathroom cupboard and found her hugging the warm-water-bottel. It was kind of strange to be at your place without you.

My room is a mess, moving isn't fun. All that stuff to be put into boxes and bags... But I' m almost done.. hurray.

Enjoy Paris ( if it's hot, there is this fantastic icecream shop on the ille st. louis, try the framboise sauvage and chocolat amber!) .

Greatings to N. Kisses from here.
Your S.

No comments:

Post a Comment