Oct 16, 2010

happy saturday

Dear m.,
this is what I did so far at this grey saturday. A classical saturday: waking up, cleaning the kitchen, and baking. Still wear my pyjama, but now I will jump under the shower, get dressed and than I`ll go to you to have a inside picknick.

My favorite dough recipe:
150g flour, 1 Pinch salt, 50 g grounded almonds, 50 g powdersugar, 100 g cold butter, 1 Egg yolk. I basically mix everything ogether with my hands, and if it's to dry just add some wather or a bit of the egg white. I Love baking but I also am a keep it simple person... so I just press the dough in he bakingform( coverd with butter and a bit flour) with my hands. adn hep into the preeheated oven. 170°C for 15 to 20 min.:
that's it.








these are the little tartelettes, filed with wine-appels and chocolate cream.
the rest of the cream I just filled into a jam glas.
Looking forward to the picknick and all the nice company
kisses
s.

No comments:

Post a Comment