Oct 14, 2010

stripes

Dear m.,
where I come from it's quit flat, with little rivers, forests, fields and cows. I love cows. As a kid the farmer would come to bring us frech milk twice a week, so I knew from exactly which cows it came from. ( and I loved their smell and to let kalvs suck on my whole hand) .

The cows you see at this foto are called birthday cows. my mom always takes pics from them , adding a sign with the number of whom ever birthday it is.

for the rest these are foto's from the weekly sunday biketrip. I always look forward to it...seeing the seasons change. All those smells, the wind in the hair.
And the nice little objects you finde everywhere.
The white blue pale is a "sleeping" may-tree, a german tradition for the first of may(will be explained in may). It's another thing I like , stripes, especially blue-white ones, especially especially in cloth, especially especially especially if guys wear them.
so, enough of guys, more signs:








kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment