Oct 24, 2010

stay in s

dear autumnally m.,
Oh yes autumn gets me too. I feel absoloutly no need to get up in the morning. and I really don`t like rain, which makes it hard to get out on the streets.
staing in , and even if it's the time to craft and make things i just seems to have sucked all the energy out of me, and I'm reducing it myself by staying in bed and watching stupid films...dosen't make me feel better, just waitsting my time.
from next week on I'll lock my pc away during the week to get some proper sleep.

for the rest... I haven't been completely lazy.
Cookies made this morning ( after I've convinced me to get out of my warm balnkets) , with some nice suggary sparkel around.

and a pumpkin lampion ( I also dried the pumpkin seeds and made a nice fenel-pumpkin-cream soup)

Also i tried to broaden my knitting skills. It will be a series of bracelettes:








kisses s.

No comments:

Post a Comment